Joyful Movement

Welcome to my blog. I've designed this site as a resource for existing and potential bodywork clients, and anybody else who has an interest in improving their relationship to their body.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nerves and Rolfing

I've just finished a four-day workshop on Nerve Manipulation. As usual, workshops taught by Rolfers™ open my eyes to whole dimensions that were right before me all the time, but somehow eluded detection.

I'd like to formally issue a Recall Notice to any and all clients that I have ever treated for hip pain, low back pain, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, numbness or tingling anywhere, sciatica, neck pain, and etc (there's more, but I'll stop there) because there was probably nerve impingement involved and I now have mo' better tools in my kit.

I'm only partially kidding, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment