Joyful Movement

Welcome to my blog. I've designed this site as a resource for existing and potential bodywork clients, and anybody else who has an interest in improving their relationship to their body.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Beginnings! Bittersweet Endings! All Coming 2016!


Next year will an exciting time for me as I embark on an new journey: I will be starting medical school at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Vallejo, CA! This is the realization of a long-cherished ambition to serve the needs of those who are most vulnerable. I am forever indebted to the practice of Rolfing® Structural Integration, for inspiring me to move in this direction. But even more so, I am indebted to each of my clients for nurturing me on this journey and showing me countless shades of humanity, wisdom, humor and grace while inviting me--however briefly--into your lives.

My practice will be open through May, 2016. I will be working a normal schedule and taking new clients throughout the spring. As of June, I will be passing the Rolfing® SI reins into the capable hands of the talented (and growing) crew at Midline, and others in the Santa Cruz area. Stay tuned for more updates to come, including a big client Thank-You party around Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment