Joyful Movement

Welcome to my blog. I've designed this site as a resource for existing and potential bodywork clients, and anybody else who has an interest in improving their relationship to their body.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Support a Good Cause, Get a Mini-Rolfing® SI Session!

For those of you who climb at the Pacific Edge Climbing Gym, I will be offering 15-20 minute Rolfing SI sessions by donation to benefit the Access Fund during the 20th Anniversary Member's Party. I'll post a sign-up sheet at the front desk.

Sign up early--sessions are limited and they get snapped up quick!

Date: October 26, 2013
Time: 5-8 (Party starts at 4)

I hear that it's a Lycra-and-Big-Hair 90's Retro kind of shindig. Kind of soon to relive the trauma of those years, IMHO, but some of you youngsters won't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment